• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Company didn't pay the wages

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blvijaykumar

In 3rd Quarter of 2005, i worked for a company "CyberSoftec, Inc.". I have been contracted to company "SEAL Consulting, Inc." to work for their client "CHEP" at Florida.

Suddenly "Cybersoftec, Inc." is closed because of some legal issues with one of their employees, and "SEAL Consulting, Inc." didn't pay to Cybersoftec for 3 months of my work at their client place. I requested "SEAL" to pay me that money since they haven't paid to Cybersoftec, which is not existed now. But, SEAL told that if i join in their company as a permanent employee, they would pay me, otherwise they wont pay me and i should deal with Cybersoftec, which is not existed now.

I am a GreenCard holder from 3rd Quarter of 2005, so i am legal to work anybody.

Could you please advice me that there is any legal way that i fight for my money with SEAL Consulting Inc.

SEAL is based in Edison, NJ.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">