• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drastic Change In Work Schedule

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jbgeorgias

What is the name of your state? Georgia

I have been with a company for 18mnths. Our dept is now run under a new manager who has been with us for 6mnths. At the time i was hired, my previous manager required me to work 4 days in a week (mon-thur) we do 12hr shifts. My HR employment acknoledgement letter states that i am full time and is required to work 40hrs a week. The new manager suddenly decided to reduce my work hours from 96hrs to 72hrs. With no written notice of intended action. Am in a lot of question because a part time co worker is working full time hours (72hrs) while here i am suddenly being slashed in terms of working hours. Is this manager discriminating and if so what would me the best measures i should take to tackle this situation?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">