• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Final Paycheck

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mmmsjm

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

I received my final paycheck today. I was short 5 hrs. I keep track of my hours worked. How much time does my former employer have to pay my remaining hrs.

eerelations

I quit ..... But let me clarify a little better... My final Paycheck I received was The last hrs worked. - 5 hrs I was short..
cbg gets that. (We all get it.) cbg was asking whether you quit or you were fired because whether you quit or you were fired makes a difference as to how long your former employer legally has to pay you the five hours' pay owing.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Since you quit your employer has until the next regular payday to release your final pay. If the next regular payday has come and gone, you are free to file a claim with the state wage and hour folk for the five hours you allege you were short.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">