• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JVSteel

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio
I have a but if a situation.I quit working for a electrical contractor about a month ago.I also quit going to the church I had been going to since I was 5,the pastor of whom which passed away about a week ago.Through getting older and becoming wiser I started to se the situation for what it was.I wa in a cult almost my whole life.The pastor of the church started the business with his best friend who wwas a qualified,licensed electrician.The business and the church where one and the some.The business funneled money into the church.The money was used for a lot of things.The business extorted for me and my friend.We never got payed minimum wage.Me and about 8 of my friends all worked about 70-90 hours a week.Our lives where completely control.Everyone who worked there was apart of the cult.They had the office cook the books and say that we only like 10 hours and got payed minimum wage.One of my friends only got payed 200 for two weeks 140 hours.I only got payed 270 for two weeks.Plus thats what I worked since I was 15 years old.The business was 250,000 dollars in dept at one point and only survives because they have thaken advantage of its workers.I dont care about the money aspect at all.All I want to see is the business and the cult disappear.Its a very messed up situation,even more then Ive said here.This is 100% true story.Im not making any of this up.What would be the best approach to burn this thing down.

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio
I have a but if a situation.I quit working for a electrical contractor about a month ago.I also quit going to the church I had been going to since I was 5,the pastor of whom which passed away about a week ago.Through getting older and becoming wiser I started to se the situation for what it was.I wa in a cult almost my whole life.The pastor of the church started the business with his best friend who wwas a qualified,licensed electrician.The business and the church where one and the some.The business funneled money into the church.The money was used for a lot of things.The business extorted for me and my friend.We never got payed minimum wage.Me and about 8 of my friends all worked about 70-90 hours a week.Our lives where completely control.Everyone who worked there was apart of the cult.They had the office cook the books and say that we only like 10 hours and got payed minimum wage.One of my friends only got payed 200 for two weeks 140 hours.I only got payed 270 for two weeks.Plus thats what I worked since I was 15 years old.The business was 250,000 dollars in dept at one point and only survives because they have thaken advantage of its workers.I dont care about the money aspect at all.All I want to see is the business and the cult disappear.Its a very messed up situation,even more then Ive said here.This is 100% true story.Im not making any of this up.What would be the best approach to burn this thing down.
You should contact the Ohio Department of Labor and make a wage complaint: http://www.ohio.gov/working/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">