• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

illegal payroll deductions in pa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pac72

while i do appreciate the advice..i am proceeding thru the state against him like advised. after all the state has more power than me and the resources
to make him follow the law ..i still dont see the error of depositing his check
for documentation it bad...thanks to those who advised me

ecmst12

You might not get the fee back and you could have gone back to the other bank a few days or a week later and been able to cash it.

pac72

basically everybodys pay bounced from this guy..im looking at it realistically as a loss...but when i talk to the investigator ill inform him of the nsf fact..
and a few other things..like manditory morning meetings we were unpaid for..
so much this guy did wasnt legal - im just happy to be gone and will let the state do what they can...

but who knows...maybe ill get lucky and there will be money in his acct
when the check goes thru

pac72

update

well..ex employer has actually made 2 payments on the illegal deductions per agreement w the dept of labor investigator..but has once again gone into hiding from the dol.. its been over 3 months since payment made. dol is almost ready to take my case to court..
over 15 months to try to collect a $550 illegal deduction(which he readily admitted to doing)..moral of the story-ya gotta keep calling the dol to attempt to force them to enforce the laws ( per pa - proceedings should have started after 10 days of refusal to pay )

but the dol has another case against him currently for refusal to pay them taxes..which of course hes now postponed for the 3rd time till sept of 2013..

so now im dealing w the dol still giving the guy the chances to make good..which he has failed repeatidly to do ..

he will only repay on schedule when court ordered to do...which the dept of labor has ALMOST figured out as of now...

WHEN YOU ARE RIPPED OFF...STAND AND FIGHT..IT SHOULD GET YOU REPAID...eventually

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">