• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pennsylvania Non-Pay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ardisium

Pennsylvania/New York

The reason I put both on here is because the employer lives in New York, but I live and worked in PA. The Employer use do own a buisness in Rochester, New York, and then moved to Cuba, New York, where he did not have a buisness but was interested in starting up one. He was first interested in doing a couple of jobs to be able to earn a name for himself first. The jobs consisted of siding houses, building barns, ect. I had a verbal agreement with the Employer that I would work for him for $7/hr. We had agreed that I worked for a total of 40 hours for him. He was paid by the client, but he never paid me or the other guy that was working for him (who is still working for him 6 weeks later). The Employer has made "promises" that he would pay me. He has made these "promises" about every week. When I call him, he gives me some excuse on why he cannot talk to me for example"

"I'm on the Seventeenth Hole. I will call you back when I am done." Hang Up

"I'm in the middle of digging a basement and I hit a water main. I will call you back." Hang up

"I'm in the middle of something important." Hang Up

Static Hang up

Claims he can't here me. Hang Up

The employer has never called me back. I gave him 2 cell phone number, my home phone number, and told him that he could leave a message, and still he doesn't call me.

Is there anything that I can do about this?

Feel free to email me a response at [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">