• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Review Discrimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tarrafal

thanks Stephan.lol. I'm doing my best. At least i speak 3 languages that should be a plus. . Cbj understood. My grammar ..thanks for help and I will e-mail headquarter because HR will do nothing about it. I know how they operate there. I'm greatfull for info

STEPHAN

I will e-mail headquarter because HR will do nothing about it.
Attitude. Try to solve things without constantly complaining. Show negotiation skills and that you are able to work in a team.

Don't take this as offense, just trying to be very open.

(English is also not my first language. But I work hard on it so others don't recognize it.)

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If I may make a suggestion, unless your employer policies expressly state otherwise, the proper procedure is to start with HR. It would be better to go that route, even if you don't believe they will do anything. You can always email headquarters later, but you will be in a stronger position if you have gone through the proper channels.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">