• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Set Salary

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Still scraping my jaw off the floor.

You were homeless and someone took you in and got you a job, and after you cause her "drama" you don't apologize?! Your emails were *incredibly* rude.

You are so wrong in so many ways.

1) Your employer is calculating correctly. Every employer I've ever had used this method.
2) Yes, your employer can fire you. http://www.calaborlaw.com/can-my-boss-fire-me-at-any-time-for-any-reason-what-is-%e2%80%9cat-will%e2%80%9d/
3) The only one making your work place unpleasant is YOU.

Honestly, were I in your shoes, even if I *thought* I were right, I would have bit my tongue after "Jennifer's" first reply.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
Esteemed Colleagues, I don't believe I've ever met anyone quite so "special" on this site. I've met more than a few pretty "special" people, but never one quite so OTT special as this one. What say you about this?
Heartily agreed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">