• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Severance Package unpaid

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kaswat

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

I was with a company several years ago that shut down and laid off the employees with severance packages. At the time of the closing, I was on Short Term Disability. I sent in the required paperwork when I was released to work again. I had been told to fax in my release and they would send my severance pay. I never received my pay. I have tried to contact the company many times over the years. At this point, I am at a loss on what to do to try and resolve the issue. Due to ongoing health issues, I have been hit and miss on keeping in contact. Do I even have any options left?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If the company closed down several years ago, I'm not sure you have any options left.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">