• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

accessing moms old bank records

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

prideluv

I dont want to post all the gory details here, but my mother died 5 years ago. Everything went, unfairly, to her husband. He died 3 years later. I have reason to believe that my step father committed fraud to get all of the estate but I cant prove it without getting access to my moms old bank records as they sat the day she died. Who;s name was on them, balances, etc,. The banks tell me that his new wife of less than 2 years is the only one that can have access to my mothers records.
Since both parties are deceased and I am now my mothers only surviving relative, is there any simple form i can file to be have rights to check my mothers bank records now?
If you want to see the gory details you can go to my website below.
Don ask me why I waited so long. I didnt. No one would take the case of a poor person. One lawyer did say that if I could get these records, and there was enough money involved, they would take the case on contingency. But I have to do all the research,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">