• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

administrator abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

goodman

What is the name of your state?california
the administrator of my relative estate lock me out and evicted me of the house without an eviction procedure by the court, he is angry because I dispute his acts of administration , the lock out was in RETALIATION to a letter I sent to him regarding his conduct, he is wasting the estate
can I contact the district attorney or sue him for this abuse?
I AM HOMELESS BECAUSE THIS ABUSE.
PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY
MANY THANKS TO ANYONE FOR HELPING ME

Last edited:

BlondiePB

goodman said:
What is the name of your state?hat is the name of your state? california
the administrator of my relative estate lock me out and evicted me of the house without an eviction procedure by the court, he is angry because I dispute his acts , the lock out was in RETALIATION to a letter I sent to him
PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY
Improper eviction is NOT administrative abuse.

S

seniorjudge

goodman said:
What is the name of your state?hat is the name of your state? california
the administrator of my relative estate lock me out and evicted me of the house without an eviction procedure by the court, he is angry because I dispute his acts , the lock out was in RETALIATION to a letter I sent to him
PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY
Why did he lock you out?

BlondiePB

seniorjudge said:
Why did he lock you out?
OP stated that it was in retaliation to a letter he sent to administrator disputing administrator's acts. There's a lot more to this story. :eek:

S

seniorjudge

BlondiePB said:
OP stated that it was in retaliation to a letter he sent to administrator disputing administrator's acts. There's a lot more to this story. :eek:
I agree...I want to hear this story.

goodman

he lock out me because in my letter I SAID HE IS WASTING THE ESTATE AND SELLING PROPERTY AT LOW PRICE I BELIEVE NO ONE CAN BE EVICTED OR LOCKED OUT WITHOUT AN EVICTION ORDER BY THE COURT,AND ONLY THE SHERIFF CAN REMOVE ANY ONE FROM THE PREMISES.
NOT HIM¿WHAT SHOULD I DO? I THINK ¿CONTACT THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY OR SUE HIM ?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">