• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

adminitration and distrubution of decendents trust

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

davistulip

What is the name of your state? ca. Im a benificiary of a revocable trust there is perpetuities saving clause the trust states that ben. shall receive equal shares at the end of 21 years -princapal income trustee may pay or apply for out of net income any ben.out of ben. share for proper health ed. support in accordane to their accustome standad of living. - princapal same thing after proper reseves trustee shall look other resorses outside ben. share known to the trustee for --i need to know how my share at the end of 21 years will be effected you see my brother is the first sessesor trustee and the other 4 ben are very wealth and want to just close the trust and they need my signiture to close the trust but ineed to know if closing now or later what is the diffrence if draeing from princapal income for health ed.ext. because im barley above poverty level and i need to do what best for me and kids and my brother wont even let me live in one of the 9 rentals in trust he siad he will rent me a place out of my share any way hes not dowing what my parent trusted him to do any way please help one more thing how can i apply for any thing and how do i know what ican apply for i need help now im desparate please please help andra davis thank you:confused:

Dandy Don

Have you been receiving any income from the trust--if so, how much?

How long has the trust been in existence and when (what year) does the 21 years end?

Do you have a copy of the trust?

Have you ever attended college and do you intend to in the future?

DANDY DON IN OKLAHOMA ([email protected])

davistulip

att. don dandy[ A.J AND V.L.DAVIS REVOCABLE TRUST E.S.T JULY,8;1987

DON DANDY THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME FIRST OFF NO i HAVE NOT RECEIVED A DIME FROM THE ESTATE BUT i BELEAVE i SHOULD HAVE BUT MY BROTHER S LEGAL ADVISER SIAD i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

Dandy Don

Now that the death has occurred, you can perhaps expect to receive some income in a few months time IF the trustee does his job properly--he is in the process of managing the trust now. You need a trust attorney for purposes of consultation and to help you interpret the trust properly and get your questions answered.

DANDY DON IN OKLAHOMA ([email protected])

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">