• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Amazed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithApgar

What is the name of your state? Illinois
My father moved from Illinois to Indiana after the sale of my Grandmothers home after her death and married this woman,Who I believe married him for the money because she was a banker at my fathers bank and knew he dying from cancer.
My father died alittle over a year ago and he was married to a woman for about only a year .She took all the monies from the sale of my grandmothers house and all weapons (60) including my own .Not to mention they were family heirlooms which were to be passed on to myself .and two Dodge ram trucks a 19\' boat and all other items and sold them .My father wasnt even passed yet and she moved in with another man.She didnt even attend the funeral.She gave me one personal document that was in my safe with a living will my father made .But no will .She moved and hid out on me and my sisters, Is there anything I can do ?Help

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">