• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Anyone know law on this?????????????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mildred Pierce

This concerns New York State law: Two people are executors of small estate which consits of house where there are 2 renters living at present, with no lease. One executor wants to move in along with the renters, I as other executor do not wish other executor to do this, what if they decide not to move out, the house is to be put up for sale, if this person decides not to leave once in, then court is the answer????What are the rights of the other executor????This is a question no-one I've contacted seems to be able to answer, please can anyone help on this, is there a law, that allows one to do as one wishes, regardless of other executors protest???HELP! MILDRED PIERCE.
p.s. THE OTHER RENTERS DO NOT GET ALONG WITH THIS OTHER EXECCUTOR AND i KNOW THERE WILL BE PROBLEMS THAT COULD BE AVOIDED, THEY HAVE BEEN LIVING THERE A COUPLE OF YEARS. THANK YOU.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">