• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Audit-Contesting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bluejay10

Sent you an email. Haven't heard back from you. But yes I have an attorney now. I have never attended a hearing yet. The one Scheduled in Jan. got cancelled cause her attorney said he would file a formal accounting. And he didn't. My attorney wrote to her attorney and gave them till Feb. 15th to respond to him. Well, I just spoke to my attoney last Friday, he said he got tired of his letters not being responded to so he called her attorney via phone. He said it looks like they are just going to file this at the courthouse so we could contest it and have an audit done of the estate. According to the last proposal of the estate (NOT) the formal accounting we noticed a few things that she shouldn't get away with having on there. How can she set on this in a non interest account when the last actual bill for the estate was over a year ago paid. And how can she have listed a check for me dated over a month ago for reimbursement of insurance monies she tricked me into paying on the funeral expenses, yet I have not even received that check let alone any monies from the sale of the house in which I wanted an opportunity to buy to keep in the family. Is there a time frame in PA that this should of been settled by? Also if this goes to a hearing is there any way she herself does not have to attend if so what can I do to force her to attend. Can I also request an audit on moms accounts thru the last year she was living? As I suspect something! What can I expect at a hearing for contesting this or is the audit done first?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">