• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bobdolez

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Just thought I'd share the PM I received - I have a new fan! :D

get a life
6 years and almost 37k posts on this site all flaming people? Get a life you piece of **** no wonder all you do is sit on here all day and try to bring people down to your pitiful level.

I hope you do get ****ed in a divorce and you and your kids lose everything, but thats assuming your not a 300lb ****wad that could get a woman in the first place.

And im never logging in here again so I hope you write me a nice 10 page reply that ill never read.

You Are Guilty

You know, you could have linked his OP so I didn't have to waste time searching for it (and, god help me, actually reading it).

Do your Fan Club members still get a free hat?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I'm going to close this now - just thought everyone might like to see how our little friend responded when he didn't get answers he liked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">