• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

borrowing money from estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

anteater

There isn't a direct yes or no answer, knucklehead.

it is up to the judgement and discretion of the Executor. So, lose the attitude and politely ask the Executor. And if the Executor declines, realize that, if some creditor pops up out the blue with a legitimate claim and the Executor has made a preliminary distribution, it could well be the Executor's personal butt that is on the line.

AMALLEN36

anteater

:mad: I Do Not I Repeat Do Not Need Your Smart Ass Remarks Keep Them To Yourself If You Can Not Address People Without Implying That Are Stupid You Really Should Not Address Them At All I Need Information Not Your Self-centered Ass Remarks Mr. Know It

anteater

AMALLEN36 said:
:mad: I Do Not I Repeat Do Not Need Your Smart Ass Remarks Keep Them To Yourself If You Can Not Address People Without Implying That Are Stupid You Really Should Not Address Them At All I Need Information Not Your Self-centered Ass Remarks Mr. Know It

I am not "implying" anything. You are a knucklehead.

You received the answer the first time. You received the answer the second time. So, here it is for the third time:

Make your request to the executor of the estate.

BlondiePB

anteater said:
I am not "implying" anything. You are a knucklehead.

You received the answer the first time. You received the answer the second time. So, here it is for the third time:

Make your request to the executor of the estate.
Sorry anteater, but now I think "buckethead" is more appropriate for the OP. :rolleyes:

AMALLEN36

Big Mouth

No One Ask You For Your Smart Ass Remarks Keep Them To Yourself Just As I Have Told Anteater I Do't Have Time For ThIs ****!!!!!!!!!

S

seniorjudge

Q: i need a direct answer yes or no to my previous question in wisconsin

A: It is up to the judgement and discretion of the Executor.

Happy Trails

BlondiePB said:
Sorry anteater, but now I think "buckethead" is more appropriate for the OP. :rolleyes:
Just don't call him "sponge head", since the answers that have been given haven't soaked in yet.

anteater

seniorjudge said:
Q: i need a direct answer yes or no to my previous question in wisconsin

A: It is up to the judgement and discretion of the Executor.
What's the matter, sj? Can't you give a direct yes or no answer? The cheesehead doesn't have time for this. He/she needs the money to buy some mozarella, like right now.

:D :D :D

S

seniorjudge

Q: What's the matter, sj? Can't you give a direct yes or no answer?

A: Maybe.

BlondiePB

AMALLEN36 said:
No One Ask You For Your Smart Ass Remarks Keep Them To Yourself Just As I Have Told Anteater I Do't Have Time For ThIs ****!!!!!!!!!
If you don't have time for this buckethead, then what are you doing coming back here to repeatedly obtain the same answer to the same question? What an udder idiot! Apparently, the executor told you to "bite rocks".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">