• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

breach of trust & fiduciary duties

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

futureex

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida I just left my wife knowing that we owned our trust togather but now she has removed my name and formed a new company and has taken full control of 2 of our businesses. I called the accountant that formed both the trust & company and asked how could this happen, he said " I knew what she was doing and should have warned you" she told him to order the documents with only one place to sign for a principal. So she snuck in 2 signatures and I signed where he told me to and now know that I was only a director. This was her family accountant and I trusted them and never saw it coming. I told my wife what he said and she said "the reason I tricked you on the trust was in case the marriage didn't work out" so for 2 years she knew this the whole time. My life has been a lie and now she is taking %100 of our profits . What do I do.

justalayman

hire a lawyer to actually review the situation and advise you. There are too many possibilities here to try to deal with it on a forum.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">