• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

brother no will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kktitan3

brother no will

in april 2001 my husbands brother was murdered by his nephew. we could not find a will. so my husbands sister made her self administrater over the estate. it is a very LARGE estate. she is livinging in his house driving his cars and trucks. there was no will found but she is the one who went in the house.. there is a lawyer for the estate. the invetory list we got did not include everything she is selling these things and keeping the money...and will not speak to my husband. can she do this and does she have the right to keep my husband from the third he is intitled too. he had no wife no kids only a father and sister and brother and two nephews one which killed him..:mad: also how do we go about having her show the where abouts or money from selling the things on his copy of the inventory list he recieved from the chancary court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">