• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can i get this trust dissolved?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pazoola

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA and TX

i was left a trust by my grandmother. she originally appointed my uncle as trustee. she later added an addendom taking my uncle off as trustee and making her bank trustee. somehow my uncle was made trustee after grandmother died. (i think the bank changed hands and no longer handled trusts-?) anyway...according to uncle, the trust is not mine. he says it belongs to 4 other members of the family and they are just being nice and giving me the interest it accumulates. in the will it clearly states that it is mine and if anything happens to me the trust goes to those 4 other members of the family. he will only give me the interest off of the account. i have been getting nowhere talking to him about this. what are my options? i live in PA and he and the trust account are in TX.

tranquility

Make a written demand for a copy of the trust. If you get it or if you don't, see an attorney to explain or make a legal argument for the next step.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">