• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can someone do the math???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

redwing07

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CO

We have a natural gas producing well that has produced since 1994. Lease was never signed. There are two wells producing. For simplicity let's round off to 2,500,000 (MCF) produced over that time period. The initial offer was 1/8 of royalties produced off well/wells. 3.58 acres X 25% mineral interest which = .895. Royalties were never paid. At this point in time, there are 3 surviving beneficiaries to this well. Can someone give me estimate of what all would be worth? (even at what was offered 14 years ago). I realize new natural gas prices apply to make it current and there is interest over the last 14 years too. But I am just looking for a ballpark. Not sure how to do the math. Thanks!!

Dandy Don

Contact any local landman (not a real estate person, but this is the title for a professional in the oil and gas industry, you can probably find one listed in the yellow pages) or the company that bought your royalties and they can do the computation for you.

DANDY DON IN OKLAHOMA ([email protected])

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">