• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can we override Power of Attorney?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pgaska

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Florida:mad:

I have a cousin that got Power of Attorney over my Aunt when she broke her back last week. My cousin is a gold digger & my Aunt has $. She had moved into her house & changed the locks. She has also tried to get access into bank accounts. She got my Aunt evaluated to be incapable of taking care of herself. My cousin has denied relatives to visit her. My Aunt wants out. We want to put my Aunt back in HER house with a nurse. My cousin also just left her husband, cleared out their bank account & maxed their credit cards. She just got a new boyfriend & are living in my Aunt's house. My cousin has a sister who, along with her, are in my Aunt's trust. She, the "good cousin", wants to help my Aunt. My Mother is also in my Aunt's trust below my two cousins. My Mother is also on my Aunt's side. What can we do. Right now my cousin holds all the cards. Can we override Power of Attorney?!!! Help!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">