• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

children are being robbed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pjc3719

my mom died and left my part of her estate to my children with. my sister as administrator , it is to go into a trust until there 25 unless as needed for education and neccesities. anyway my sister has given things to my other sisters and (to her children and inlaws and friends) which arent in the will. She has sent me email stating she never wants any contact with me again . So how do my children get ther fair share if she is giving it away and since i am not to contact her how do they get any monies that they need. and should i contact moms attorney so he can know what she is doing.

[Edited by pjc3719 on 01-04-2001 at 04:26 PM]

ALawyer

You should retain a lawyer who would seek to protect your children and their interests, assuming there are significant assets involved. The lawyer would also make sure that you are being reasonable and not being vindictive or outrageous and making claims that are baseless or trivial. PERIOD.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">