• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

complicated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pfwest

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? WA
My mother in law passed away 2 weeks ago. She is not buried yet or cremated as her youngest son served papers to the funeral home and will sue them if they will release her body. At this time the only thing we want is to get her to her last resting place. We lived with her for nearly 3 years but moved out about 1.5 years ago. We still have some stuff at her house and now they are telling us that we cannot get it. Also she had a RV and is registered in her and my husbands name. We cannot get that either. We have already been told a few lies by one of the other sons, so I dont trust him anymore. We dont have a copy of the will he does. His son, my mother in law grandson lived with her cos he was going through a divorce. We know that they already gone trough her papers, but we are not allowed to know anything. Now they are accusing my husband of receiving money from his mom but we didnt, we payed our way when we lived with her. My husband looked after his dad when he was ill untill he passed away, and then looked after his brother who had an accident and passed away a year later of a massive heartattack. Nobody helped him but now they accusing him of everything. What can we do we did asked for a deathcertificat but they are telling us there is no deathcertificat yet. What timeframe is there to file when there is a death in the family? She has a car registered in her name but the principle driver is my husband as she couldnt drive and needed it to take her out shopping. Now her grandson is driving the car since she was on lifesupport more then 3 months ago. Now that she passed away can he still drive the car if the executor allowes him, at this moment the insurance was due on 2/06. so many questions

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">