• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contest a Well/Trust

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lostintexas

What is the name of your state? Texas

Have old trust set aside in Virginia. Want to challenge it or contest the will or whatever it's call. Have one year before my daughter can obtain the funds. Wanting to have funds divided between all children and my daughter's child. Is this possible. Grandmother pasted around 1983 give or take a few years, Trust was left to infant daughter. Infant daughert has grown into woman of drug abuse and in and out of jail, mental institatutions off and on most her young adult and adult life. Can something be done?

Dandy Don

You have no legal basis to contest anything. This person is entitled to receive her monies and it's not really your business what she spends it on.

pojo2

Trust was left to infant daughter

Is there ANYTHING else to be said? Trust belongs to infant daughter no to whomever YOU decide should have it.

BlondiePB

averad said:
I love when people come here ask a question, get an answer and then explain to us why they are right.
The OP hasn't given that explanation. I'd also like to know just what legal "leg" he/she has.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">