• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contesting the beneficiary

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

difcultknd

my mother recently became ill and died. my sister is listed as beneficiary but my mother wanted to change it to me because of my sister not being around for so long and not being involved in her life in any positive way. she was unable to change it due to her illness and now my sister is to get all of the money. i know, as do several others, that the money was meant for me. can i contest this. can i do anything? wwe are fighting about it and i do not believe that i will get anything from her without a legal route. please help, this happening is against my mother's wishes.

ALawyer

What counts at law is what your mother did, not what you say she wanted to do but didn't.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">