• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contesting an irrevocable trust

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I_need_answers

What is the name of your state?I am posting this tread in reference to an irrevocable trust that is under NY state Law(suffolk county) but may also fall under Florida state law(It depends on where the trust document was drafted I am assuming - I'm not sure which one at this time).

My question is this: Is there and/or what is the statute of limitations on contesting such a trust in either of these states? I will most likely be contesting the authority of the fiduciary as I believe he has not followed the fiduciary code.

S

seniorjudge

I_need_answers said:
What is the name of your state?I am posting this tread in reference to an irrevocable trust that is under NY state Law(suffolk county) but may also fall under Florida state law(It depends on where the trust document was drafted I am assuming - I'm not sure which one at this time).

My question is this: Is there and/or what is the statute of limitations on contesting such a trust in either of these states? I will most likely be contesting the authority of the fiduciary as I believe he has not followed the fiduciary code.
Maybe if you told us what you were talking about, we could help you.

Facts?

Details?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">