• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Corporations/death of Agent in CA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kami93313

A California corporation was suspended. Agent for Services died in 1985. Our company locates unclaimed property. Who inherits from a corporation that is suspended? Are wills and probate actions public information? Thanks!

A

advisor10

MAY 29, 2001

DEAR KAMI:

Please clarify so that a more definitive answer can be provided to your question.

(1) What is the name of the California corporation and what year was it suspended?

(2) What is the name of the Agent for Services and when did he/she die (month and year) and in what city/state?

(3) What form is the unclaimed property in from the corporation--is it stock or uncashed check, and how much is it worth?

(4) Do you have the names available of any of the corporation's officials (president, vice president, controller, etc.) or is that information unknown?

(5) Wills and probate actions ARE public information unless a trust is involved (in which case the information will be private).

SINCERELY,

[email protected]

K

Kami93313

Thank you for helping me! Here is the answers I have:
1) Corporation Name: Women's Progressive Club of Inglewood Acres. Suspended: 1923!

2) Agent for Services: Mrs. R. G. Barthelemy, died December 1985 in Inglewood,CA.

3) Unclaimed property: time deposit/CD account.

4) Corporate officers unknown.

A

advisor10

MAY 31, 2001

DEAR KAMI:

Send me an e-mail message to the e-mail address shown below. I may have a tip that could help provide a breakthrough solution to your case.

SINCERELY,

[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">