• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Court papers HELP!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mrb

What is the name of your state? California
Could you please explain to me what this means?

"Waiver of Final account and report of special administrator; Waiver of final account and report of executor; Petition for approval; for allowance of statutory Executor's compensation; for allowance of statutory and extraordinary attorney's compensation;and final distribution"

I was sent this from the attorney of a will in which I am a benificiary of a "Life time estate" in a home.
It lists a court date It says I do not need to attend. Should I attend and what does the above legal talk mean?
Thanks! MRB

Dandy Don

Do a GOOGLE search on the terms and you will educate yourself. Or call or write the attorney who sent the information to you to ask HIM.

Are you a beneficiary of something else in this will besides the life time estate?

mrb

Besides the Lifetime estate.. a dog! I have the dog! LOL!
Thank you I will call the attorney..

mrb

I had done a google search but still did not understand. That was how I found this site. Thank You

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">