• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dad died in 1984 and mom wont let me see will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

minkyy

What is the name of your state? Nevada

I know alot of time has passed here, but my dad died in 1984 (California). I was 15 at the time. I was told that he left everything to my mother and I, and I would recieve it when I was an adult. I never saw a penny. My mother is still alive and I asked to see his will, and she said "It's none of your business"**************..is there anyway to find/see his will without knowing the attorney that it was filed with?? and is it too late now to do anything about this??
Thank you for your help!!
M

BlondiePB

Check with the courthouse where probate would have been filed. If there's a will filed, you can have a copy of it (and the entire file) sent to you for a nominal fee.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">