• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

daw1cked, I reported your thread

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Silverplum

I reported your thread to get your personal info off the board. Don't post so much detailed info about yourself and your family on the internet!! :eek:

Further, we cannot review legal documents on this site. You'd need to hire an attorney for that.

daw1cked

I reported your thread to get your personal info off the board. Don't post so much detailed info about yourself and your family on the internet!! :eek:

Further, we cannot review legal documents on this site. You'd need to hire an attorney for that.
That's not my real name or address(es)

daw1cked

oh .. i thought everyone here that answer questions are actual attorneys

Silverplum

oh .. i thought everyone here that answer questions are actual attorneys
On every page: The FreeAdvice Forums are intended to enable consumers to benefit from the experience of other consumers who have faced similar legal issues. FreeAdvice does NOT vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any posting on the Forums or the identity or qualifications of any person asking questions or responding on the Forums.

Even if every responder was an attorney (some are, most are not), no one would review your legal documents. That's not something this website allows.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">