• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dear ALawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

agnesh

dear ALawyer,
thank you so much for your prompt reply regarding the "no will, now a holographic will" post. are you saying that our relatives' will in PA should be considered seperate property? I got a name of a lawyer today, and am calling tomorrow. I just need advice on how to explain this to him. i know, i know, he is a lawyer he will know what to do....but what should i expect, re something that is very costly? how much does it cost usually to go and present my info. to a lawyer? will this lawyer be able to stop them? I feel like, how dare you treat us this way.....i know, should not be emotional.
What is needed to validate a holographic will in texas? I ask because there was no witness signature, it was not notorized. I have also read something about if it is brought foward with deceit? Can you explain this?
Again, thanks so much

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">