• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Death in Family, Need to know My Rights. Who decides who gets what if deceased single

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rm_prez

Virgina

Ok, Death. NO Will Written. The deceased had 2 wives (one with a daughter, whos 19) and was engaged to a third. only living relatives are his older sister and mother. He left a house, a car, and other belongings. Who is the first person who has access to all these assets? And who is in charge of making decisions of who gets what. if someone can please answer me ASAP, it would be great. thanks

God Bless

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

rm_prez said:
Virgina

Ok, Death. NO Will Written. The deceased had 2 wives (one with a daughter, whos 19) and was engaged to a third. only living relatives are his older sister and mother. He left a house, a car, and other belongings. Who is the first person who has access to all these assets? And who is in charge of making decisions of who gets what. if someone can please answer me ASAP, it would be great. thanks

God Bless

My response:

Are there any courthouses near your mountain? You know - - those are the stuctures that aren't on wheels.

IAAL

Dandy Don

First person to get to the county courthouse probate court to file to become administrator is in the strongest position, and be sure to consult a local probate attorney for guidance throughout the process.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">