• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Deceased Mother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

OMEGA1283

What is the name of your state? NEW JERSEY
MY MOTHER PASSAWAY IN NJ, BUT HER HUSBAND HAVE PARKINSONS AND SHINGLES AND ALSO HAVE A LACK OF MEMORY
HOWEVER MY STEP FATHER DAUGHTER UPON MY MOTHER DEATH BROKE INTO THE STRONG BOX(JEWELRS, $$, AND VALUABLE PAPER WORK ONLY MY MOTHER AND I HAVE), SHE WANT THRU MY MOTHER BEDROOM CLOSETS AND DESTROYED AND ALSO DISPOSAL ALL MY MOTHER ITEMS WITHOUT MY FATHER CONSENT OR MYSELF, INTENTIONALY CALL A DISPOSAL COMPANY TO PICK UP ALL ITEMS.
DOES MY STEP SISTER HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE AND DISPOSAL ALL MY MOTHER ITEMS....
MOTHER HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF MY FATHER FOR YEARS ALSO I HAVE THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND TO TAKE ALL HOUSES AND LEGAL MATTER........
WHAT STEP SHOULD I TAKE TOWARD MY STEP SISTER...
WHY IS BECAUSE SHE MADE MY STEP FATHER SIGN ALL PAPER WORK TO HER NAME..KNOWNGLY THAT THE MAN IS INCOPENTENT TO SEE OR HEAR.....

lwpat

Please do not use all capitals in your post. It is like shouting and is inconsiderate.

In addition you post is so confused and rambling that it is impossible to reply. You need to contact an attorney in NJ and let him explain your options based on the paperwork and the facts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">