• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Did it again lol

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

halga6

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? okla. I am a only child with two sons,my father just died . His will had me and my two sons getting a third, he changed the will giving my third to a grandson of my oldest son. My youngest son has two kids that were left out also. Do i have any rights as a ony child, its not that much money involved ,if i get any thing i will end up letting the grand kids have it any way. THANK YOUWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OKLAHOMAWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

anteater

Do i have any rights as a ony child..
There is no requirement that parents leave assets to their children. Since you were named in a prior will, it would be difficult to argue that your father forgot about you. And, anyway, contesting the will is usually an expensive proposition.

Dandy Don

Did the will mention a specific reason/explanation as to why you were disinherited? What is the value of the estate?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">