• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

did exector commit fraud?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

edaisy5555

What is the name of your state? OH

MY FATHER AND MOTHER HAD A LIVING TRUST. MY MOTHER DIED IN DECEMBER OF 2001. I HAVE REQUESTED A COPY OF THE WILL ALL THESE YEARS AND MY FATHER HAS DENIED ME ACCESS TO IT. HE REMARRIED IN 2002 AND DECIDED HE DOES NOT WANT MYSELF IS ONLY CHILD AND MY TWO DAUGHTERS IN HIS LIFE. MY MOTHER LISTED IN THE WILL HE READ TO ME THAT TWO GOLD CHAINS WERE TO GO TO MY DAUGHTERS AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD HOLD ON TO THEM UNTIL THE GIRLS WERE OLDER. WILL RECENTLY I FOUND OUT FROM HIM THAT HE SOLD THESE ITEMS SEVERAL YEARS AGO. MY QUESTION IS: CAN HE LEGALLY DO THAT? I WAS TOLD BY A FRIEND THAT THIS IS FRAUD, IS THAT TRUE? PLEASE TELL ME MY OPTIONS.

VERY SAD,
edaisy5555

Dandy Don

Did you receive anything from the living trust?

How much are the gold chains worth?

You can look at the will by visiting the county courthouse probate court and looking at the probate file and you can get a copy of the will from the courthouse.

What he did was NOT fraud. He has the right to hold onto them if he wants but you can also request them now, or at least ask him what is going to happen with the chains (so you know where they are) if he dies and who is going to distribute them then. What a mean man.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">