• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Different Ideas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tleavey

Missouri-Grandmother suffers from Parkinsons/dimentia. Family has different ideas on how best to take care of her, one Aunt wants her out of the house so her son can buy it, one just complains all the time, one comes to see her once a month, and her son comes to see her, maybe once every two months. I am the concerned granddaughter that feels the rest of the family is being selfish and not really helping. I live in Colorado, what can I do to cure this situation and possibly move her to me where I know she will be visited and taken care of?:mad:

ALawyer

This is more a family counselling problem than a legal one. I feel for you. There is no easy so unless you are independently wealthy and have the patience of a saint.

T

tleavey

Rep for best Interest?

In extension to my earlier post, is it possible for me to hire an attorney to represent me in the best interest of my grandmother?
Would it have to be an attorney in Missouri or can I get one in Colorado?
Thanks for any advice
Tracy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">