• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dont trust the executor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pfwest

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? WA
MIL passed away end of Jan, is still not been buried, they appointed a lawyer to get a court order to have her buried as one of the heirs dont want it.
In my MIL house lives a grandson, he dont pay the bills. The executor pays the bills out of the estate and also pays the insurance on the car so the grandson can drive it. And we are being told that he cant pay bills out of the estate if he let someone live in it without paying bills or rent.
There were 5 children and 1 passes away. So the 3 children of the brother who passed away are becomming now heirs.
The executor wants now that the 4 remaining children and their spouses are comming to the house and take what they want and the rest will be sold. He is also inviting the sister of the person that lives in the house to take whatever she wants, but she is not a heir. He is not inviting the children of the brother who passed away. I told him that I will not go as it has nothing to do with me.
I posted a message before about an RV that was in my MIL and my husbands name as legal owners and it is getting ugly, first he said no, then he said yes then he said no again. So instead of getting into a fight we bought another RV, they dont know yet and we are not planning to tell them. Now the executor wants us to pay for the insurance as it is in our name too, but he pays the insurance of the car. Do he need my husband signature to have his name removed and does the estate has to pay half of the value of the RV?
So many questions and dont know the answer. We would like to work with the executor but we been lied over and over again and we dont trust him anymore.
please give us some advice

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">