• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

momm2500

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

can i file some type of suit over an attorney, who knowingly and willingly allowed sister-in-law to forge mom's signature on a will. let alone had his partner and him sign it also stating they witnessed mom (which she did not sign, she died) and had it notorized by the secretary in their firm? who also helped the executor embezzel money out of the estate and not follow proper procedure? ok, this attorney is not representing me but I am a beneficiary and they messed my inheritance up. (meaning they took all the money and never gave me what i am entitled to.

divgradcurl

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

can i file some type of suit over an attorney, who knowingly and willingly allowed sister-in-law to forge mom's signature on a will. let alone had his partner and him sign it also stating they witnessed mom (which she did not sign, she died) and had it notorized by the secretary in their firm? who also helped the executor embezzel money out of the estate and not follow proper procedure? ok, this attorney is not representing me but I am a beneficiary and they messed my inheritance up. (meaning they took all the money and never gave me what i am entitled to.
If you think you didn't get what you are entitled to, talk with a local attorney, who can review all of the facts of your situation and can advise you accordingly.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">