• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex husband at it again

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

damit.janet

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?California

My son confessed that he signed my name to some documents relating to his fathers living trust. His father told him that he knew how rotten he had been throughout many many years...and he now wanted to do something nice for me. My son said they were in an attorneys office at the time (but the attorney was not present).

My ex husband does not do anything "nice" for anyone but himself. How can I get the document in question, or at least information so I can undo whatever he has done.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
How can I get the document in question, or at least information so I can undo whatever he has done.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
You can ask...beyond that you really have nothing at this point.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?California

My son confessed that he signed my name to some documents relating to his fathers living trust. His father told him that he knew how rotten he had been throughout many many years...and he now wanted to do something nice for me. My son said they were in an attorneys office at the time (but the attorney was not present).

My ex husband does not do anything "nice" for anyone but himself. How can I get the document in question, or at least information so I can undo whatever he has done.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
You might want to notify the attorney that you did not sign the document nor authorize anyone else to sign it on your behalf.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">