• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

excecuter questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MREXCEC

I have been working on my aunts estate as the co-executer. The estate is a vary large million dollar estate and has been nothing but trouble for the past 4 years. I have not been compensated for the work I have done and am woundering how much of the estate the excecuter gets? The bank seems to keep wanting to drag this on and there is around 114,000 dollars left in the bank. The bank told me that they would give me what ever was left over from the estate but I was woundering what am I actualy entitled to????
PLEASE HELP ME!!!

It is in Alabama and every thing is finished except the payment of the lawyers and court fees. The Bank told me they had sent letters to every one and until all the letters came back we could not close the estate..

[Edited by MREXCEC on 07-27-2001 at 04:24 PM]

A

advisor10

JULY 27, 2001

DEAR MR. EXEC:

What state is this in?

Are the estate affairs nearly over or closed or is there still some work remaining to be done?

Have any distributions been made to the heirs?

SINCERELY,

[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">