• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

exector fee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

ski442

wisconsin
What is the executor fee on an estate vauled at 600,000 dollars in the state of wisconsin? I was just wondering. Thank you

H

hexeliebe

A simple reading of the Wisconsin statutes tells me that 12,000 would be the base fee for such an estate. That does not include expenses, extra costs approved by the court and legal and accounting fees which are separate.
You can read the statutes yourself by searching for Wisconsin Statutes 857.05 or reading the following:

http://www.legis.state.wi.us/statutes/97Stat0857.pdf

H

hexeliebe

Depends on how much rope he needs and if he has to buy a new spring for the trap door :D

H

hexeliebe

As long as it's not a water gun. chineese water torture has been banned. Of course, depending on what the water gun is filled with, the 'last request' of the party may be a 'golden shower' UGGGGH!

H

hexeliebe

I thought the two were like Transformers, interchangable :D

H

hexeliebe

I am absolutely going to have a shot this Holiday Season.

The Fox Hunt leaves tomorrow at 11 a.m. and I'm planning on finding a nice quiet place for Will Henry and me to hide :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">