• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fees for 2 trustees

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

legal_un_ese

Florida.

In the state of Florida, revocable trust is worth 900,000. Two trustees. Do they each get the maximum fee? (twice as much as for a single trustee) or do they share the maximum amount?

What are the allowable fees in Florida for trustees?

HomeGuru

legal_un_ese said:
Florida.

In the state of Florida, revocable trust is worth 900,000. Two trustees. Do they each get the maximum fee? (twice as much as for a single trustee) or do they share the maximum amount?

**A: Maybe if they screw up you can ask for double your money back.

L

legal_un_ese

I didn' know I was posting on ComedyCentral.com.

but I'd like a serious response.

Thanks.

Dandy Don

Trustee fees are normally not mentioned in state law and are confidentially known only by trust and/or probate attorneys, so you need to be consulting with a local trust attorney to get the answer to your question.

L

legal_un_ese

well then, how much are the trust attorney fees needed to find out how much the trustee fees are?

Dandy Don

Some attorneys might answer this for you for free, and others will charge different rates, probably less than $100--the only way you will find out is to call various ones and see what they say. Try to find some trust attorneys in your area who have e-mail addresses and ask them by e-mail.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">