• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Find the attorny who drafted a will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

checkmate110

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois

Does anyone know how to find the name of the lawyer who drafted a will if it does not appear on the will?

swalsh411

Why does it matter? If you need additional services, get another attorney.

Or do you think you were cheated in the will and want to go after the original attorney? Yea good luck with that. :cool: They would have a standard clause in their service agreement that protects them from your vendetta.

checkmate110

Why does it matter? If you need additional services, get another attorney.

Or do you think you were cheated in the will and want to go after the original attorney? Yea good luck with that. :cool: They would have a standard clause in their service agreement that protects them from your vendetta.
We are trying locate organ donorship papers concerning the disposition of the remains that we know she had but cannot find. We thought the lawyer who drafted her will might have copies of those also.

I'll refrain from telling you what I think your "vendetta" remark.

Proseguru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois

Does anyone know how to find the name of the lawyer who drafted a will if it does not appear on the will?
What relationship are you to the person whose will it is? You can start calling up lawyers but I don't see how you can track down the lawyer otherwise.

Type it all into a google search and see if anything pops up?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">