• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forced Spending of Trust Funds

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lookingforadv1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NYS

I believe that I have been forced (induced) to spend unneeded funds from my trust, which has seen a three fourths reduction of assets, due first to people using the control of it to force me into rehabs.

This was abuse, and exaggeration, and is coupled with people who had no legal right to the funds, receiving money I had no record of. That went on for near 4 years, as I was kept from communicating with the primary trustee, who today never answers my requests.

There has been embezzlement by two consecutive people, who with prior intent took funds. Knowledge of this must have been with the primary trustee and the secondary trustee, who today treat me as a second class citizen while I try to get a lawyer for the huge loss to two brothers (who both have an equal share of father’s estate).

Can I sue for the forced locations, forced use of trust money for rehab that was to control me, abuse me, while others stole my trust funds?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">