• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting information on wills and trusts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

Hank Fowler

South Carolina - My last grandparent died almost 4 years ago. My 2 cousins on my mother's brother side were made executors of the will/trust. I was told that my mother's 4 siblings were included in the will, but my cousins have not revealed any information to us regarding the actual will. An attorney 40 miles away was used be we do not know his identity.

Is there a way to find out the content of the will/trust? The cousins have been uncooperative in communicating; will not answer telephone calls, respond to letters, and have cancelled their e-mail addresses. The property has been left to just sit and go to ruin and the house has been burglarized.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">