• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting screwed by step-mother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jatroubled

my grandmother is in the last of her days in a nursing home, there are only 4 heirs/next of kin to her, which is myself, 2 sisters, and a half brother. While my grandmother is in no condition to make any decisions, my step mother has successfully banned us from the nursing home, by saying my grandmother said she didn't want us there.(never has said that to us) Had all the locks to my grandmother's house changed, by saying my grandmother said to . All these things my grandmother supposively said has not been witnessed by anyone. Oh my step-mother also took a lawyer to the nursing home, and my grandmothers will was changed. Doesn't her(grandmother) next of kin, her only grandchildren have any authority? Is all this stuff legal? Help please, my grandmother's days are very limited.I really want to see her before she passes! we are all from Kentucky

[Edited by jatroubled on 05-27-2001 at 10:01 AM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">