• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Great Grandmother Passed Away

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? Fl
My grandmother passed away and left an inheritance to my son which would make it his great grandmother.
My son is only 15 but I was told that in order for the money to be transferred into his account I would have to prove guardianship.
I am his mother. So why would I have to prove I am his mother and if so how do I go about doing this?
The money she left the rest of was no problem, it has all been done and taken care of but is it because he is a minor?
Thank you in advance.

Silverplum

Before I answered, I checked your posting history. :eek: I can't imagine what you are doing here. :rolleyes:

And if you can't figure out a way to prove your son is your son and that you are his legal guardian, you are too stupid to find food.

I am so glad that you checked my posting history, gee you are intelligent and if you were a scholar you would see that my postings did not bash anyone or was judgemental, But you like some others who troll this forum think that you are god almighty.
God forbid that someone comes in here to find some proper advice.
The stuff you guys do most is, bash people and belittle people.
Apparently you dont have a life and thats why you troll the forum each and every day.
And look for people to be rude to.
How many posts do you have where you are belittling people, Oh I checked your posts and omg**************.....you have quite a few as to where you are being rude but a person like you whom has no life has got to come in here and do crap like that to people you dont even know. I am sure it makes you feel good, if only for a little while until you find your next victim.
I do believe your holiday is tomorrow and I sure do hope that your broom is in good working order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">