• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

harressing creditors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

allycat56

What is the name of your state? virginia.
if i put my daughter on my title that i now own t/e will that keep the creditors from placing a lein on my house. i can no longer pay the creditors the large amounts and they are saying that they will place a lein on my property

JETX

if i put my daughter on my title that i now own t/e will that keep the creditors from placing a lein on my house. i can no longer pay the creditors the large amounts and they are saying that they will place a lein on my property
Your illegal transfer is called a 'fraudulent conveyance'. The courts will simply reverse your illegal conduct and very likely hit you with additional sanctions (costs) and their attorney fees.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">