• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HAve revocable living trust - should auto be included in it?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lester12345

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

I have a revocable living trust, and it includes my investment accounts and home. However, I never titled my auto in it.

It is my intention to NOT require probate and the expenses associated with it. Should my auto be included in the Trust, by retitling it? Since I plan to get a new auto in about a year, should I have the new auto titled in the name of the trust?

I recall reading that in Florida, if I have one auto, it does not require probate. If so, what are the specifics that my 2 children go through to get the auto and later sell it?

anteater

Was there something wrong with the reply the last time that you asked this?

https://forum.freeadvice.com/probate-personal-representatives-114/revocable-living-trust-include-auto-577328.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">